Soul of Innovation Podcast (September 27, 2020)
Soul of Innovation Podcast
Do you feel that you always have to change? You must always make other people happy so that your life is better? You always are compromising yourself and your beliefs so that someday, your life will be better?
To find joy, you should be fighting the fights, growing up with every fight, every comment, every moment of deafening silence.
Joy is found on the other side of all the battles and struggles that you are facing today. It will be difficult. It will be painful but the outcome is a life of joy, you just have to continue through it.
I share with you what I have recently gone through and what it felt like at the moment of when life and I found, joy!
I love you and believe in you!
Subscribe & Listen:
– iTunes / Apple Podcast: https://www.Anglero.com/iTunes
– Spotify: https://www.Anglero.com/Spotify
– Google Podcasts: https://www.Anglero.com/GooglePodcast
– Stitcher: https://www.Anglero.com/Stitcher
– TuneIn: https://www.Anglero.com/TuneIn
– Pandora: https://www.Anglero.com/Pandora
– iHeart Radio: https://www.Anglero.com/iHeart
– Listen Notes: https://www.Anglero.com/ListenNotes
#innovation #leadership #loneliness #disruption #insecurity #selfdoubt #confidence #motivational #mentalhealth #inspiration